martedì 19 novembre 2013

The shield - I - The witch

Once upon a time, in a little but very beautiful kingdom, lived a beautiful prince, called M.
He was a gentle and a good man, everyone loved it.
   
It was very difficult to take care about his kingdom: many dangers to face, many enemies to fight, many people to protect. There wasn't place for rest, there wasn't place for peace, there wasn't place for love... and prince M began to suffer for his loneliness.
   
One day, M went to the wizard Baneling, to ask him what should he did about his pain and his loneliness.
- "It's difficult." Answered, Baneling. "Too many things afflict your heart: you should let go off... take care of yourself, take some time for you. The welfare of the kingdom is important, but you should think to your own welfare before."
    
But M didn't like this solution: how it could get disinterested about his kingdom and his people? So M left on the Secret Forest, serching for the witch Elda. Elda lived in a little house, in the middle of the forest.
   
- "I was waiting for you..." hissed, when M came trough her door. "I know your problem and I know Baneling's answer. Old stupid wizard... don't worry... I have the right solution for you... Take this."
    
And she gift a little brooch to M, shaped like a little shield.
     
- "This shield will protect your heart:" continued Witch Elda "no one will ever hurt you, as long as you wear it!"
M, happy for the gift, took it.
- "But remember!" Advised him the witch. "The day that you'll take off the shield, you will die! And all your kingdom will fall into ruins!"
- "Then... I'll do not take it off anymore!" Answered M, and put on the shield.
   
Emptiness... a big, enormous emptiness... This was the sensation that M felt.
- "It's good." He thought. "Feeling nothing, I can take care about my kingdom without any fear! Thank you, witch Elda: ask me whatever you want, in return."
     
Elda burst into a great laugh!
- "Oh! Be sure! I'll ask you for my return! But not now... Go, go back to your people, take care of your kingdom."
  
And M went away from the Witch and went back to his kingdom, taking to himself the secret of his new shield...
    
to be continued...
   

6 commenti:

  1. The world lives even without you but you don't live without the world!!
    So take care yourself ever and don't forget that YOU are the person much important of your life!
    Don't cry, don't lose hope,.. you are the light's knight!!:))

    P.s. Non ho googlato la traduzione..io me la voglio cavare con le mie capacità, se ho sbagliato mi dirai!!:))

    RispondiElimina
  2. Very, very interesting, I'll wait for the next episode.
    Can I book a shield like the one that you've described? I'll pay!
    Take care

    P.S.: non scrivo inglese da un secolo, potrei aver sbagliato qualcosa, non farci caso

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ahahaahah, la più impedita sono io, mi sa che userò il traduttore :-)))

    RispondiElimina
  4. Adhara, I think you meant "shining knight" ;)
    Lilly, I'll give you the address of witch Elda, if you want.
    Carola, non ti preoccupare: per alcune parole, ho usato il traduttore pure io :P

    RispondiElimina
  5. Ok but it's important that you are understand my message!:-)Shining film has terrifies my hearth and I don't use this adject!:-(
    I attend with curiosity the next episod..:-)

    RispondiElimina

I commenti non saranno più pubblicati